Sales recommendation & tricks to get birkin in Aus

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greeting everyone,

I am going to Aus this March, and I am hunting for a 30cm phw birkin of VIOLINE OSTRICH/ GRIS tourterelle/bourgainville taurillion clemence/ blue brighton Croc. I will be super happy if i get any of them...

It is my first time to post a question on purseforum, and I do understand that there is a thread about shopping experience in Sydney. However, I do not see any updated sales person recommendation and tricks to have the sales shown me birkin... There are 86 pages in that thread, and I've read 30 pages... I really appreciate if anybody can give me an hand on this...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!:hugs:

2. Well, it really depends on your luck, sometimes they have a couple of birkins on display in sydney store, but sometimes nothing at all, even in the back. Anyway, Happy Hunting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice