Sales Purchase

minibuddy

Jul 24, 2011
I bought the sbs in Conley Xmas day from the website, I got a confirmation email and on the website it says processing. Does anyone have any idea when it should be posted out? TIA

Hi Minibuddy,

Congratulations on your purchase. Quite a few of us received our Mulberry.com purchases yesterday, which we would have ordered when the sale opened on Christmas eve. So I would expect your parcel to arrive today or tomorrow. They send via UPS so you should rececive an email advice from UPS telling you your parcel is out for delivery - keep checking your inbox (or junk mail file depending on your spam settings).
Hope you will do a reveal once it arrives.....

:yahoo:

Am all excited for you - they are obviously spraying Mulberry's with something akin to pheromones which is rendering them irresistible to us .... well it's a theory I might try out on DH. lol

:winkiss:

Do let us know when it comes.....

:yes:

I placed one order on 25/12 and a second on 26/12.
I just noticed today a tracking number on M.com, but when I click on it, the nr is not yet identified by UPS. The order from 26/12 is still in process
I was at the Brompton shop yesterday, and saw the UPS man collecting loads of bags!! I wanted to ask him to see if my parcel was there too (but I didn't):giggles:

Haha loveheart I'd be the same wanting to ask him.
I emailed them so hopefully will get an answer soon! Bit worried as I am from Ireland but getting it sent to my friend in northern Ireland as its cheaper that way but had to give her address as my billing address! :/

Loveheart,

I also placed my 1st order on 25/12 and 2nd order on 26/12. I received my order confirmation but did not received any UPS tracking so was wondering how long does it takes them to process the order.

I just wrote an email to customer service to enquire about my oder. I will keep you update once I have news from them.

I ordered my first Mulberry bag on Christmas day and it arrived today :smile:

Had a few problems initially on the Mulberry website with set up of account, but called them and they said all was well. I only received an email from UPS yesterday (and pretty much tracked it to my door!). Essentially it was delivered the day after UPS picked it up, and I didn't receive an email until then.

I contacted them on the number in the email (01761 234 230).

Hope you receive it soon!