Sales Purchase

minibuddy

Jul 24, 2011
Ireland
I bought the sbs in Conley Xmas day from the website, I got a confirmation email and on the website it says processing. Does anyone have any idea when it should be posted out? TIA

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Hi Minibuddy,

Congratulations on your purchase. Quite a few of us received our Mulberry.com purchases yesterday, which we would have ordered when the sale opened on Christmas eve. So I would expect your parcel to arrive today or tomorrow. They send via UPS so you should rececive an email advice from UPS telling you your parcel is out for delivery - keep checking your inbox (or junk mail file depending on your spam settings).
Hope you will do a reveal once it arrives.....

:yahoo:

minibuddy

Jul 24, 2011
Ireland
Thanks, never received a tracking order number and nothing in my junk mail. Just cant wait to see it, dont know why im so obsessed as got 3 other bags for xmas!

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Am all excited for you - they are obviously spraying Mulberry's with something akin to pheromones which is rendering them irresistible to us .... well it's a theory I might try out on DH. lol

:winkiss:

Do let us know when it comes.....

:yes:

colony

Apr 23, 2011
I just recieved mine today. But I got a mail from UPS 2 days before. You could try contacting customer service on m.com?

Loveheart

Sep 24, 2011
London, UK, still Europe !!
I placed one order on 25/12 and a second on 26/12.
I just noticed today a tracking number on M.com, but when I click on it, the nr is not yet identified by UPS. The order from 26/12 is still in process
I was at the Brompton shop yesterday, and saw the UPS man collecting loads of bags!! I wanted to ask him to see if my parcel was there too (but I didn't):giggles:

minibuddy

Jul 24, 2011
Ireland
Haha loveheart I'd be the same wanting to ask him.
I emailed them so hopefully will get an answer soon! Bit worried as I am from Ireland but getting it sent to my friend in northern Ireland as its cheaper that way but had to give her address as my billing address! :/

kinki_d

Nov 23, 2006
Loveheart,

I also placed my 1st order on 25/12 and 2nd order on 26/12. I received my order confirmation but did not received any UPS tracking so was wondering how long does it takes them to process the order.

I just wrote an email to customer service to enquire about my oder. I will keep you update once I have news from them.

twee_cup

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester
I ordered my first Mulberry bag on Christmas day and it arrived today :smile:

Had a few problems initially on the Mulberry website with set up of account, but called them and they said all was well. I only received an email from UPS yesterday (and pretty much tracked it to my door!). Essentially it was delivered the day after UPS picked it up, and I didn't receive an email until then.

I contacted them on the number in the email (01761 234 230).

Hope you receive it soon!