Sales Person Recommendation for South Coast Plaza

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
Does anyone have a good Dior SA at the South Coast Plaza store you'd recommend?

My old SA retired and the new one never calls or gets in touch with me like she promised.

I want to spend money and they don't keep up. I don't understand. :confused1::confused1::crybaby::cursing::confused1:

Yes, I have a SA, Nick, and he's great! I live in Sacramento, so the closest boutique would be in San Francisco... but I'd rather shop at the one in Costa Mesa just because Nick treats me better. So, definitly ask for him.

^ can't help u out foxy, but :smash: at your new SA who fails to call like she promised to! i'd reckon you should go down to the store, and if that SA is around, find someone else and purchase a whole horde of things just to show what that SA is missing out on with the poor service!

^ can't help u out foxy, but :smash: at your new SA who fails to call like she promised to! i'd reckon you should go down to the store, and if that SA is around, find someone else and purchase a whole horde of things just to show what that SA is missing out on with the poor service!

:roflmfao::nuts::yahoo::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I love your advice. I will do that. I have a list of items to pick up. Perhaps I'll find fashion_guru86's SA Nick and toss him my list. ah haaaaaaaaa haaaa

ITA!! go for it :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: