Sales person at Tyson Galleria VA?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Does anyone have a SA at Tyson Galleria, and a direct phone number. I am trying to reach them, and am getting the lovely client services telling me they will call me back within 48-72 hrs IF the item I am looking for is indeed available. (eyeroll)

Does anyone have a SA at Tyson Galleria, and a direct phone number. I am trying to reach them, and am getting the lovely client services telling me they will call me back within 48-72 hrs IF the item I am looking for is indeed available. (eyeroll)

Tina Bal is great. She just helped me today as I spent 45 minutes going through my wish list for what to get for my returned bags.

Just sent you a PM
Are PMs under Conversations? I haven't been on here much since the big redesign and I'm not sure where everything is yet. :smile:

Never mind, I got that part right. But it looks like they aren't working for me so I'll have to get that looked at.

Last edited: