Sales: my question

Vida from Milan

Gone Shopping...
Oct 20, 2007
I'm really excited, sales are coming! This is my first B-year, and I don't know so many things by now...I'd like to know if in stores normally B-bags go on sale or not...I'm going to do some "affairs" in sale-time, and before to go to someone else, I'd like first to visit B-shop...but I don' want to hope, want to be sure to go proudly and ask for my saled B-bag!!!:yahoo:
Thanks (Sorry you didn't understand a word...:wlae:)

Uhm...that makes it hard to decide...First or...?Thanks, I'll go there and see what happens...
But one more question...do they go on sale on on-line stores or not??(I mean...diabro...:drool:)

:yes: Diabro just does special offers sometimes, on a particular bag.
Aloharag goes on sale.
But I also believe that if you go to a boutique selling several brands (including Balenciaga) it is possible to find something "moto" on sale. I'll try myself ;)
If you live in Milan, try to have a look to Bal. store to try the bags on and decide which one you like the most. Also ask what is going to be on sale.
Good luck!

Thanks, I know only the B-shop in Milan, I'll try to find some little not mono-branded shops, but I'll always love the Ivory First...If I had enough money, I'd buy it on Diabro,but now I'm just raising money...:okay: