Sales in paris

tuleh

ah barenia birkin!!!
O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
Hello you crazy shoppers like me!!!!! I'm going to paris for work and got one day free and I heard its sales time at the moment so I'm solo excited!!! Please let me know all the good places to shop at and what should I look for? I'm absolutely crazy about Parisian fashion, doesn't have to be all the branded designers but obviously if I can get some bargain that will be great too! Will going to any department stores be a good idea? Btw I'm going to a summer resort after the trip so I need some summer clothes, any idea where I can get that? I plan to wear my most comfortable shoes on Monday and shop till I drop! I cannot wait!!! Thanks in advance :smile:))

I was in Paris during the summer 2010 sales. A lot of stores had signs in the windows. There are some blogs and sites online that compile a list of stores and sales. I managed to get some good deals at the Longchamp store and my friend got some scarves at a steal at the Hermes secret sale. There's a lot of malls around - the Galeries Lafayette is amazing. Also, some of the brands don't do the sales, but sometimes prices are already cheaper there than the US. Good luck and have fun!