Sales going on at all YSL boutique stores...limited colors and style

xoxo0125

Nov 9, 2007
Sales going on in YSL boutique stores! I saw a caramel O/S muse for $979 and the same color in large for $899 in the Houston, Texas location. They also have purple muse and downtowns available, but I didn't ask about their prices. Great deals if these are what you are looking for! :yahoo:

Thanks for the post...this totally screwed me over because I've been wanting that purple downtown since I saw the ad with it....

I called and the prices are 30-40% off

I just called the Costa Mesa YSL. The SA mentioned that only the purple leather downtowns are on sale (I believe $1117 is what he quoted), not the patent. I didn't ask about the other styles, though--sorry!

Medium deerskin downtowns and orangey-camel colored muse on sale currently at about 30% off. That's about the only items the sa told me were noted to be part of the holiday sales. Happy handbag-hunting gals!

Thought I'd help everyone out with a list of the presale handbags at the YSL boutiques (since I had to call a lot of them to find the one I wanted). The sale is somewhere between 25% and 40%.

Downtowns:
Deerskin (without pocket in front) - navy, lt brown, white, green
Buffalo (with pocket) - caramel/rust brown color, purple
Raffia

Muses:
Gray Flannel
Biscotti
Purple

Tributes:
Purple
Green

All overseas other than black patent (not sure if this is true)

No rive gauches from what I could tell, but if anyone hears of a rive gauche going on sale, please let me know!!!!

will the patent go down?

i want a large must in black leather or patent...but i may have to break down and get one at full price. it's such a gorgeous bag, and i, for whatever insane reason, bought the white in may 2006, during the craze. i totally should have gone for black.