Sales associates in Las Vegas

stephm2022

Feb 26, 2022
Hi! Does anyone have recommended sales associates in Las Vegas? I’m going at the end of the month and I’d like to do some shopping without getting pretty woman-ed. Ha!

I’ll be right next to Crystals, but im open to others if one place to shop is better than another. TIA!

For which store?
I plan to go into several and I’m sure that I’ll have some great experiences and not do great.

I am for sure going into Valentino, Louboutin, and St. Laurent. I want to do a little planning, but I also want to have some fun without feeling like I need to know exactly what I’m looking for.

I know all the boutiques will have different experiences, but if you have someone you love to work with I’d rather they get the commission :biggrin:

I plan to go into several and I’m sure that I’ll have some great experiences and not do great.

I am for sure going into Valentino, Louboutin, and St. Laurent. I want to do a little planning, but I also want to have some fun without feeling like I need to know exactly what I’m looking for.

I know all the boutiques will have different experiences, but if you have someone you love to work with I’d rather they get the commission :biggrin:

While I didn’t purchase from him, I received amazing service from an SA named Benny (Bennie?) at the Saint Laurent in Wynn Esplanade. I didn’t catch her name, but the Valentino SA at Crystals I spoke with was great and I also had great service at the Bellagio location last time I was here (December). I’ve bought from Louboutin at Forum Shops and Palazzo (the latter is now closed), but not for a while; I’ve never had a great SA there. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Most of the SAs here are very good and professional. As long as you’re nice and show appreciation for the brand, even if you’re new to it, you’ll receive great service.

While I didn’t purchase from him, I received amazing service from an SA named Benny (Bennie?) at the Saint Laurent in Wynn Esplanade. I didn’t catch her name, but the Valentino SA at Crystals I spoke with was great and I also had great service at the Bellagio location last time I was here (December). I’ve bought from Louboutin at Forum Shops and Palazzo (the latter is now closed), but not for a while; I’ve never had a great SA there. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Most of the SAs here are very good and professional. As long as you’re nice and show appreciation for the brand, even if you’re new to it, you’ll receive great service.

Thank you so very much!

Reactions: DME
I’m planning a trip to Vegas in December. Should I be collecting SA contacts and book appointments? Or will I be able to walk in without waiting forever in lines? It’s my first time luxury shopping in Vegas and I just want to make sure I have a good experience. We’ll be staying at the MGM Grand and am happy to shop anywhere along the strip.

I’m planning a trip to Vegas in December. Should I be collecting SA contacts and book appointments? Or will I be able to walk in without waiting forever in lines? It’s my first time luxury shopping in Vegas and I just want to make sure I have a good experience. We’ll be staying at the MGM Grand and am happy to shop anywhere along the strip.
At most stores you won't have a problem. Which brands were you considering?

Most stores at the Wynn are generally empty, you can walk right in no problem. I had a not so great experience at the Wynn's Brunello Cucinelli store...the SA was nice but accidentally bagged a floor model item with a stain that I'd specifically asked to have swapped for a pristine one. I recognized this once I got home and called the store, the manager was pretty snide, saying she would need to "confirm the sale" and would call me back. She didn't, so now I'm stuck with a super expensive item with a stain that won't come out. I still love BC but I'll steer clear of that shop next time I'm in Vegas.

• Sad
Reactions: whateve
What stores are you going to? From my experiences most of the luxury stores in CP have enough staff inside that you don't need to wait. The Wynn stores are generally empty all the time and the associates stand around staring out the doors waiting for people. The only place I've ever waited was Chanel in Wynn. I don't think you need to make appointments but perhaps calling ahead to check inventory for a specific item you want might help.

Reactions: LVinStLouie