Sales Associate turned Sales Supervisor?

Hermezzy

Humility Love Faith
O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
Hi Everyone! 3 weeks ago, when I was at my favored H boutique, I noticed that my SA's card now listed a different title/position. Instead of "sales associate", it now read "sales supervisor". I emailed her to ask what the difference in title denoted/implied, but never heard back from her, whether due to company policy or just modesty (the latter wouldn't surprise me).

Have any of you ever heard of the position "sales supervisor" at H, and, if so, what does that entail? Does it just reflect a selling goal reached by the employee, or does it imply some kind of managerial responsibilities above other SAs? Does it mean that she now has access to some H goods above what a normal SA would have for her clients? Thanks!

Love you all!:smile::P;):biggrin::cool:

It seems like your SA got a promotion. A sales supervisor has the ability to process returns and there needs to be at least one sales supervisor out on the floor at any given time. I'm sure they also have a ton of other responsibilities.

in the hierachy, i believe it is SM > Assistant SM > Sales Supervisor > Not sure how it goes after. The Sales Supervisor is also the highest you can go before you have to give up your clients. SMs and Assistant SMs don't have clients. Not sure if a sales supervisor has any magical powers when it comes to getting stuff. :P

Reactions: Nerja
One of my SA overseas is a sales supervisor and as far as i know she is the one in charge of the birkins and she has a lot of say in who they go to in the particular store, this i know.... :cool: .....Is it true that SM & ASM doesn't have clients, as in some stores my family are attend to by the SM/ASM.

It seems like your SA got a promotion. A sales supervisor has the ability to process returns and there needs to be at least one sales supervisor out on the floor at any given time. I'm sure they also have a ton of other responsibilities.

in the hierachy, i believe it is SM > Assistant SM > Sales Supervisor > Not sure how it goes after. The Sales Supervisor is also the highest you can go before you have to give up your clients. SMs and Assistant SMs don't have clients. Not sure if a sales supervisor has any magical powers when it comes to getting stuff. :P

I did not know this as my lovely SM always helps me when she can I now feel vey lucky