Sales and Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got a Mulberry medium Lily and one more thing.

[​IMG]

2. Both are so beautiful!! I've been dying to try that Mulb blue...it's so striking! And love your Gucci blooms as well (I just got a G blooms card case this week that I adore) CONGRATS arielqueen! :smile::tup:

3. Congrats! Both are just gorgeous! :loveeyes: I'd love to see the neon blue irl, but I'm on a ban anyway, so no sale shopping for me this time...

4. I love, love, love the neon blue, congratulations.

5. Was the Lily 20% or 30%?

6. Got it at 20% discount plus another 10% for member at pre-sale event.

7. beautiful duo! is that the Dionysus wallet on chain? i have that on my to-buy list sometime this year in the regular mono print... it is stunning! do you find it holds enough for a "going out" bag?

8. Thanks!

9. Is this neon blue? It is GORGEOUS!!!
    Congrats!

10. That is gorgeous! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

11. What does 10% member discount mean?

12. #12 May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Additional discount for Club 21 member.

13. Yes, it is the Dionysus wallet on chain. It holds quite a bit (more than the Dionysus Mini for me because with the chain wallet I don't need to put in a small wallet pouch). I love it to bits. Wore it around town yesterday and I am really loving the size and convenience. I'm planning to use it during the weekends and on holidays.

14. That Lily is gorgeous I have a bag in a similar colour and it works great all year round even though it's from a summer collection. I'd be tempted too if I didn't already have enough blue pieces

15. Beautiful! Congrats!