$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

The beauties have arrived straight from Italy. definitely keeping the becky and contemplating between the polka and petrol green. Hmm....

View attachment 5106232

Beautiful!!! I also ordered the petrol and anemone camera bags but only plan to keep one. The other one may be a gift for my daughter. Petrol is my first choice. Which bag is the burgundy one? It’s gorgeous. I’m trying to add color to my collection.

Beautiful!!! I also ordered the petrol and anemone camera bags but only plan to keep one. The other one may be a gift for my daughter. Petrol is my first choice. Which bag is the burgundy one? It’s gorgeous. I’m trying to add color to my collection.
Thank you. your daughter will surely love it.

The burgundy one (legion red/rouge) is the mini Becky - not tiny at all. It gives a Chanel vibe (a combination of the medium flap and the boy). Finding it tough to choose between the polka and the petrol green as they both look totally different. Not like the same bags.

The beauties have arrived straight from Italy. definitely keeping the becky and contemplating between the polka and petrol green. Hmm....

View attachment 5106232
The Becky is gorgeous, you should definitely keep that, mad I didn’t order one of those now lol! I would suggest keep the polka dot AND green - totally different styling for each, different hardware colors and a steal of a price!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: luvleeness
Glad I could help, unzipped is totally fine and make sure the leather part doesn't touch the zip. a wrap around the leather should do the trick to protect. :smile: congratulations agin and i hope you get to enjoy your purse soon. :smile:
Thanks, I hope I can wear her soon!! Ontario is finally opening up on Friday:yahoo: Congrats on your beautiful bags :smile:

• Love
One of the four ponches arrived today. I am debating if I should return it or not but waiting how I like the other ones. Love that is so elegant and subtle. The name Saint Laurent is embossed rather than the monogram YSL. I also order the other pouches from the Sade line in ivory and black both are the large envelope pouch. The other item is the uptown in opium red. I will be keeping one and returning the other three(hope to stick to the plan). Once I get them all, I will share pictures.

View attachment 5106232
That anemone green is beautiful and a good neutral color. The petrol color, I only was interested in the credit card holder, sadly it was sold out. The polka dot one looks fun, cute and different!

That color for the Becky is so beautiful.

• Love
How long does YSL (ysl.com) take to ship? I bought something from the site during the private sale on June 5, and it’s still stuck on processing as of June 9.

—Update: oops noticed someone asked the same exact question on the previous page. Can ignore this post.

One of the four ponches arrived today. I am debating if I should return it or not but waiting how I like the other ones. Love that is so elegant and subtle. The name Saint Laurent is embossed rather than the monogram YSL. I also order the other pouches from the Sade line in ivory and black both are the large envelope pouch. The other item is the uptown in opium red. I will be keeping one and returning the other three(hope to stick to the plan). Once I get them all, I will share pictures.

That anemone green is beautiful and a good neutral color. The petrol color, I only was interested in the credit card holder, sadly it was sold out. The polka dot one looks fun, cute and different!

That color for the Becky is so beautiful.
Thanks. When the rest arrives it would be easier to decide :smile:

Hi everyone!
I placed a YSL order online on June 5, but it hasn’t shipped yet. The status of the order still shows as processing. Has anyone else experienced the same delay in order processing? Just curious.
Thanks!
How long does YSL (ysl.com) take to ship? I bought something from the site during the private sale on June 5, and it’s still stuck on processing as of June 9.

—Update: oops noticed someone asked the same exact question on the previous page. Can ignore this post.

I ordered on 6/5 and again on 6/9. Both orders still say processing. I see a pending shipment coming from Columbus, OH through FedEx. I’m hoping that’s it…:smile: