$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to buy the Envelope bag (medium mix matelasse) and the Uptown tote (medium, smooth leather), both in black... Does anyone know if these will go on sale, and is yes, what's the lowest discount I should be looking at?

2. Check the Harrods and Selfridges sometimes it’s a little cheaper on there shipped from UK

3. hi, does anyone know when the online sale is ending in the U.S.? Thank you so much in advance!

4. Just picked up my first Loulou on Sale in Dubai few.more left , also green was available , but only in Medium sizes ! 2019-07-03 11.08.57 1.jpg 2019-07-03 11.10.09 2.jpg

jujuto, Vvicky, katandkay and 12 others like this.
  5. Congrats and lucky - on sale too! Beautiful as well as that adorable kitty cat. Enjoy!

6. Thank you :heart:

7. If you don’t mind me asking, how much was it?

8. Gorgeous on you! You're making me regret returning this one!

9. 1400$

10. Why did you return it ?

11. Current Neiman's online gc event includes Saint Laurent.

12. It was a tough decision, but I already have this bag in taupe. I tend to carry my neutrals more than colors. It’s a great bag and that red is amazing. My closet is stuffed. Must stop buying!

13. Any news on the sales in Paris??

amacasa likes this.
  14. Hi does anyone have any contact details or email for a SA in Saint Laurent Woodbury? Thank youu in advance!

15. Reviving this post to see if anyone has used a 15% off code at gaudenzi that worked? The welcome15 I entered said it expired in April :sad: