$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi michanne,

Did you return the dark turquoise? I'm looking for a Loulou in that color.

Please let me know

2. B3CC9B89-6108-4B88-8708-1B91988569C5.png I am thinking of getting a grey Cabas on sale. It’s from the 2017 winter collection. Is it too outdated? Please advise. Thanks in advance. It’s available in a store.

WillstarveforLV likes this.
  3. Do you mind sharing with us what colour this is please? looks like a dark green or dark turquoise, and I was considering another bag in these colours. thanks!

4. Oh yeah I did return last week. So sorry

5. Does anyone know if medium colleges go on discount? Preferably, the brown/dark taupe one?

6. Hey everyone! Just curious if Saint Laurent sale items are ever discounted at more that 30% off? Currently the sale items are 30% off and I wonder if it ever increases if items don't sell?

7. 30% is the most I've seen the YSL site offered off. SSENSE has offered up to 40% off on some items. I saw a bag was off 30% then 40% off after 2 weeks or so.

8. Thanks!

9. #4254 Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Does anyone know if there will be an international sale on the ysl website?

Edit: ah it's online...

10. Really? Don’t see it on Swedish YSL site...

11. Yes it's not prominent. You have to click on "Shop Women" or Men and the last list entry is sale.

12. I know! But it’s not there for Sweden...

13. You’re right! It’s dark turquoise.

14. Got both of these WOCs on sale! The black and gold stripe is from Barneys (50% off!) and the gold is from SAKS (over 40% off!)

Attached Files:

15. Love them BOTH! If it's shiny...I WANT IT! Enjoy, they are fab.

Sanzy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice