$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Does anyone know how often bergdorf/net a porter/nordstrom have sales like a dollar/percentage amount off? I really want the wallet on a chain in black/gold and I missed the saks $300 off by a few minutes and barneys was out of stock RIGHT after i placed my order. so right now only net a porter, bergdorf and nordstrom has it and im dying to get it but it’s tough paying full price after knowing i couldve gotten it for over $300 cheaper :sad:
saks does $300 off about once a month!!!!

Thanks everyone! I’ll probably wait around for Saks again then. My only issue with Ssense is that ive heard a lot of bad reviews about shipping. I have the WORST luck when it comes to shipping so i just don't want to risk it. But definitely appreciate the help

I'm too late to the game. Looking to buy a loulou medium/toy (on sale) in grey, most of the websites are now out of stock.
Also thinking of getting a shopping tote to carry my laptop around in, wondering if there is something less structured than the shopping tote.

Reactions: Dreamybabie
Reactions: kittydavp
What do folks think of the Dark Green SJD suple vs. the taupe? I'd love a dark colored SJD that's not black. They don't have those dark asphalt grays anymore. Any idea whether the Dark Green is closer to black or brighter green? Also any advice on Dark Green vs. Taupe. The Taupe bag is also beautiful and a wonderful neutral color. I'm mostly worried about getting it dirty.

833F4C9E-32AF-4ADE-82EA-72650DDE1B24.png 1E255110-D1C3-43AF-B162-6132A02EC931.jpeg
What do folks think of the Dark Green SJD suple vs. the taupe? I'd love a dark colored SJD that's not black. They don't have those dark asphalt grays anymore. Any idea whether the Dark Green is closer to black or brighter green? Also any advice on Dark Green vs. Taupe. The Taupe bag is also beautiful and a wonderful neutral color. I'm mostly worried about getting it dirty.

Here’s my taupe sdj from the sale. I don’t know about the green, but I think the taupe is dark enough that it wouldn’t get dirty with normal use and reasonable care. It looks lighter in this full sun picture.

I went to the store to take a look at the loulou again and i fell in love with the Niki baby(small). I was comparing websites a little and seems like the have neutralized all the prices worldwide. Might just get it here in Singapore.