$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to go with the med. loulou, i saw couples review said that bag is heavy and I want to use it everyday.

2. Decisions, decisions! I couldn’t decide! But I just bought the Medium College Metallic bag at $1743 and the Shopping Bag in Dark Green at $697. We’ll see how it is.

micahanne likes this.
  3. Awesome! Yeah that’s one of the reviews about it, so I’m going to test it and see. I’m looking for like a little dressier/date night type of bag.

4. I have both bags. There is a big difference in capacity because the Sunset's compartments are more rigid. For example, I can't fit my hard case for my eyeglasses in either side of the Sunset compartments comfortably. If you pack only small items, it would be fine. I don't find either bag to be heavy. They are both lovely bags! I got the dark red loulou, since I love my beige one so much.

micahanne and raedaybaby like this.
  5. Yippee! Just purchased the Medium LouLou in Dark Red!

hart88hart, micahanne and tarheelap like this.
  6. does the code PRIVATEYSLSS19 also for australia ?

7. I just want a card holder . I’m stalking the site for a sale drop down list and didn’t know you had to use a code . An SA told me the sale would start at the end of month but didn’t know exactly when ..

8. Use this link to see the sale page:

Then use the code PRIVATEYSLSS19 when you go to the checkout page to see/confirm the discounted price.

Thanks to all who enabled my sale shopping! Also, check Net a Porter, as they have some YSL bags on sale!

micahanne and hart88hart like this.
  9. Anyone happen to have the men’s private sale link at ysl ... looking for a gift for hubby :smile:

10. Just want to put it out there that boutiques may have some stuff on sale that don't show up online. YMMV. To name a few, I saw grey top handle Loulou, black velvet small Loulou, pink WOC, and snagged a medium grey Loulou backpack at my boutique.

micahanne likes this.
  11. Does anyone know how often bergdorf/net a porter/nordstrom have sales like a dollar/percentage amount off? I really want the wallet on a chain in black/gold and I missed the saks $300 off by a few minutes and barneys was out of stock RIGHT after i placed my order. so right now only net a porter, bergdorf and nordstrom has it and im dying to get it but it’s tough paying full price after knowing i couldve gotten it for over $300 cheaper :sad: