$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #3991 Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    I’d appreciate the name of an SA at Cabazon too! TIA

2. PM me - I have an SA at this location!

3. Hi Liza, can you please share your SA info with me. I pm’d you. Thanks much! :smile:

4. I purchased the SDJ Souple in the Rose color in the outlets of Cabazon for $1,500!! I am stil trying to figure out the differenc ebetween the one I purchased and the one that is currently on the YSL website. They might be discontiuing that color.

mugenprincess likes this.
  5. Can you post a pic please? TIA

Attached Files:

7. One difference I have seen is the placement of the lock. Some bags have it on the right and some have it on the left.

8. The lock can be switched to either side by you. Did it come with the little black packet with the white card? That should have all the style and color details.

9. Yes, it did come with the cards. Ill double check what the detials are.

10. What size is yours? It's gorgeous. Now I want one lol

11. I was just thinking of going for the first time next month! What bags do they mostly carry? You got such a steal on that SDJ

12. The colour is so pretty! May I ask if you saw any another SDJ on sale?

13. Luisaviaroma 15% off code 'MEL15' until Nov. 4

Orellia likes this.
  14. LVR is also having a flash sale this hour for 20% off all items

Orellia likes this.
  15. Heyy!

Does anyone know how much is a ysl clutch At Woodbury commons?! And if they have mini loulous in the store?

Thx!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice