$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

They don't have it advertised in the store at all. But the sales associated will tell you that Hawaii pricing is 20% off! Of course that is after they show you the regular price.[emoji2] Louis Vuitton is also cheaper here too! [emoji3]
Really, can you confirm that is right?? I told my friend only Hawaii is the place they can find cheapest price on LV and tax rate is around 4% right in the US? They never believe me...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ashxree
I know this is a Saint Laurent forum, but does anyone know if Celine handbags are also 20% off the retail? I never realized prices on some designer bags are less in Hawaii. THX

Can't say the same for Celine as Hermes in Hawaii is reportedly more than mainland US prices. Check out this post for LV discussion on why prices are slightly lower in Hawaii vs. mainland. The prices seem dependent on which style of bag and are not necessarily 20% lower straight across the board. It seems on average 10-15%, including the lower sales tax depending on where you reside if you live in the US.