$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Hi. I was wondering if any of you purse experts can give me some advise. It's my first purse and I was eyeing ysl small monogram crossbody in beige or pale pink colors or even small tassel in beige. Do they ever go on sale? I've read couple thread saying that ysl goes on sale twice a year but since monogram is classic, I wasn't sure if that goes on sale also. If they do, usually how much off?? I wasn't sure if I should wait till summer for some sale or just buy it now. Some advices please!! :smile:View attachment 3641682 View attachment 3641684 View attachment 3641682 View attachment 3641684
I would wait to purchase these bags. I have seen similar color bags go on sale at least 30 to 40% off. Keep watching various websites where the bags are located.

Hi. I was wondering if any of you purse experts can give me some advise. It's my first purse and I was eyeing ysl small monogram crossbody in beige or pale pink colors or even small tassel in beige. Do they ever go on sale? I've read couple thread saying that ysl goes on sale twice a year but since monogram is classic, I wasn't sure if that goes on sale also. If they do, usually how much off?? I wasn't sure if I should wait till summer for some sale or just buy it now. Some advices please!! :smile:View attachment 3641682 View attachment 3641684 View attachment 3641682 View attachment 3641684

Sale season for saint Laurent and Givenchy stars in May [emoji91]
I've seen that small pink one go on sale for 30% off on ssense.com last May.