$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. ^^Haven't purchased YSL from Bluefly, but I've purchased Chloe, Gucci (leather) and Prada over the years and they've all been fine.

3. ^I don't know of anyone who has questioned authenticity of a YSL bag from Bluefly

4. ^ i have only once purchased a mini muse from bluefly...no problem found..

5. Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Tribute Platform Sandals size 41 on sale?

6. Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      73.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      68.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      72.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      60.1 KB
      Views:
  7. oooooohhhhh drrroooooooollllllll:nuts:

8. I was going to buy a LV neverfull to use when we travel (3 kids, lots of junk & I messed up a suede leather bag last December:cry:smile:, now I'm wondering if that lucky chyc tote could work.

Hmm, probably not. Especially not in that color. It would look dirty after riding on the floor of a beat up 4X4 rental.

I guess I'll stick to LV Canvas. But those wallets are calling my name, beckoning me to come hither, open my wallet and spend. And Bluefly sent me $30 yesterday. hmmm :thinking:

Walking away from computer now....

9. ^Lol, it is hard to restrain yourself when there are so many to choose from.