$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Hello everyone! So I’ve decided to go with a lighter bag. The grayish brown even though a beautiful color just wasn’t for me. I’m not as happy with it since it came without a tassel cause apparently the new ones being made come without a tassel so I wasn’t happy about it and it also seemed a tag smaller. I was able to get my hands on the dark beige and the rosy sand color. Now I’m so torn! I like the rosy sand but it didn’t come packaged nicely, apparently it might have been a return cause the tag was off and the authentication card is missing. The dark beige came packaged all wrapped nicely still in wrapper. Does anyone own these colors and what are your thoughts? So torn. I’ve attached two pictures. One is not my picture but someone that had both colors.
These two colours are so similar, and beautiful in their own way. Perhaps let the fact that the dark beige came in pristine brand new condition help you choose between them (for me, that's enough of a reason to make it the clear winner since the colours are difficult to choose between).

Was able to order the Monogram Patent Embossed Wallet via phone… but quick question (and i hope its okay to ask) does anyone know how to search for sales on ysl on bergdorf’s website? I was buying this wallet at TJ Maxx and was doing google search to research it and it came up on sale in the search results but when i searched it on bergdorf’s site it doesn’t come up…

Hi ! A bit random but I found a YSL sunset bag in a thrift shop. I never seen one before so I didn’t get it as I wasn’t sure it was real. It was quite heavy and it looked alright though. But the inside has red leather ( for a grey croc bag) which I couldn’t find elsewhere. Could it still be a real one ? Thanks !

I missed out on the sales for the LouLou bags. Anyone trust Offerup? Or know a Sales Associate contact that would like to share? I saw some were able to get a good deal at Neiman Marcus. Thank you.
OfferUp is pretty unregulated, I think, so it depends on the individual seller. I don't think they have any sort of authentication services.

Reactions: keishapie1973
I missed out on the sales for the LouLou bags. Anyone trust Offerup? Or know a Sales Associate contact that would like to share? I saw some were able to get a good deal at Neiman Marcus. Thank you.
Sales still pop up sometimes. I usually find out about them from this thread or YouTubers. However, it might not be the specific bag that you’re looking for. I definitely wouldn’t trust offerup for an expensive bag.