sale!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. I just bought a black nylon sasha medium duffle for $180!

3. All the medium duffles on sale are gone :sad: I want one so bad, but I would truly love a leather one!

4. If you're stilll looking for a black sasha in nylon (i'm guessing medium), there was one for $190 or $170 at Nordstrom Irvine Spectrum. It was in great condition. Some of the sale Botkier sashas I've seen recently are really beat-up.

5. i got mine at $90. :biggrin:

6. Ugh I don't even think i'm going to get mine. It's gone from the website now and I haven't heard anything about whether or not I'm going to get my order. And of course, I continually get the voicemail when I call with no return phone call. The last time I'll order direct from botkier.com for sure.

7. The sasha bags are back in stock at BOTKIER site.
    I just bought a black medium nylon for 135.00$

8. wow. some of these prices are cheaper than what i paid for at the sample sale.

9. duffles for 135? Damnit I am being so tempted...

10. dangit, I just splurged on a LV bag - DH will kill me if he sees another new bag so soon but ohh, those prices...makes it so hard to resist.

11. To be fair, your new Speedy is COMPLETELY different.

12. Oh man! Wish I had money right now :sad:

13. Exactly! I paid over $200 for my stevie hobo but would have loved to have a sasha duffle instead.

14. I like the way you think!!! :lol:

15. Cool!