Sale wishlist!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!
    I'm hoping to pick up a neon blue Roxette and a metallic mushroom bayswater clutch (and possibly a purse!) does anyone know what % is going to be knocked off in UK?

Thanks everyone!

2. And what are you hoping to pick up? ��

3. Have a look on the US site, it's usually the same % off as there

4. Having recently bought a pre loved Roxette in midnight, I'm hoping to get a good deal on an oxblood in the sale. I'm cautiously optimistic as it's showing as 50% off on the US sale site :biggrin:

The discount varies... I think the higher ones, like 50% off, are for styles that are probably being discontinued.

5. Fun choices! I'm with you on the metallic mushroom! I've been really bad this year and overdone it but I don't want to miss the chance before this gorgeous colour is discontinued. Going to browse the U.S. site now...

6. I'm not looking for anything at the moment, but never say never! :graucho:

7. Nowt and i can say i wont be remotely tempted even at half price

8. How have you found the roxette? Know people say it's impractical but it's such a stunner I'm going to give it a chance!

9. That's how I feel too! I'd of loved a medium lily in metallic mushroom but they're pretty rare now.
    So going to make sure I get something before its gone 😊

10. Wish I felt the same!

11. #11 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    I believe the MM Bayswater clutch and MM purse will have 30% discount :graucho: I m hoping to get a MM purse :biggrin: Good luck xx

12. I haven't actually used it yet, unless admiring myself in the mirror at home with it counts? :graucho:

13. I've been hoping for an oak Alexa, been saving for years, and my lovely hubby has just said he would like to buy it for me for my 30th this year :loveeyes: So I'm thinking I will spend the money I've saved on a small Bayswater double zip tote - but do I want neon blue or oxblood?! I'd also like a wallet purse at some point, but I might pick one up at the outlet when I'm near one later in the year.