Sale today online??

sjja4

Sep 3, 2006
I am very new to this Coach thing....but I got an email last night about the sale preview online and today about the sale. It looks good to me, I did sign up with my email address, but I wanted to make sure before I got anything that is the real Coach site. Is there a way to tell?

Thanks for the help,
Shari

That is it...that is the one I received. I just wanted to double check before I placed an order.

Thank you! I just got my first Coach last week and I am going to place another order now.

Shari

I am very new to this Coach thing....but I got an email last night about the sale preview online and today about the sale. It looks good to me, I did sign up with my email address, but I wanted to make sure before I got anything that is the real Coach site. Is there a way to tell?

Thanks for the help,
Shari

I have my eye on a few things but missed one.

Attachments

• Chelsea Flap.jpg
    Chelsea Flap.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 518
  • Madison Exotic.jpg
    Madison Exotic.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 503
  • Madison gathered.jpg
    Madison gathered.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Madison Isabelle.jpg
    Madison Isabelle.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 518
  • madison wrist.jpg
    madison wrist.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 508
sjja4 said:
That is it...that is the one I received. I just wanted to double check before I placed an order.

Thank you! I just got my first Coach last week and I am going to place another order now.

Shari

Congatz on your first Coach and your first online order. As you can already tell, one is not enough!!!

I picked up a couple of key fobs and another pair of shoes. I'm tempted with the MFF laser cut bag in white but I really don't need it. I have a parchment editor tote that is perfectly fine.

For some reason I can't place the order. It keeps asking for my phone number but there is no place to enter it. I guess I will have to call.

That happened to me. Go to your account (linked on top right of page) and edit your address info. There will be a place to input your phone number. You should be able to order no problem then!

For some reason I can't place the order. It keeps asking for my phone number but there is no place to enter it. I guess I will have to call.

That happened to me. Go to your account (linked on top right of page) and edit your address info. There will be a place to input your phone number. You should be able to order no problem then!

The same thing happened to me -- thanks for the info on adding my phone number into my account info. :smile:

Shari
Welcome to the darkside :graucho: You are going to become addicted to them now!

I just got my fourth Coach; the first from the official online outlet today. The price was wonderful but, despite being packed really well, the bag is a bit rumpled. Will the bag smooth out quickly? In the store they are all perfect.

With the great prices and ease of ordering when I receive my invite, I think I'm going to be in trouble :smile: