Sale today online??

sjja4

Sep 3, 2006
I am very new to this Coach thing....but I got an email last night about the sale preview online and today about the sale. It looks good to me, I did sign up with my email address, but I wanted to make sure before I got anything that is the real Coach site. Is there a way to tell?

Thanks for the help,
Shari

sjja4

Sep 3, 2006
That is it...that is the one I received. I just wanted to double check before I placed an order.

Thank you! I just got my first Coach last week and I am going to place another order now.

Shari

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
I am very new to this Coach thing....but I got an email last night about the sale preview online and today about the sale. It looks good to me, I did sign up with my email address, but I wanted to make sure before I got anything that is the real Coach site. Is there a way to tell?

Thanks for the help,
Shari
I have my eye on a few things but missed one.

Attachments

Crack of Dawn

Nov 21, 2012
sjja4 said:
That is it...that is the one I received. I just wanted to double check before I placed an order.

Thank you! I just got my first Coach last week and I am going to place another order now.

Shari
Congatz on your first Coach and your first online order. As you can already tell, one is not enough!!!

sjja4

Sep 3, 2006
For some reason I can't place the order. It keeps asking for my phone number but there is no place to enter it. I guess I will have to call.

MDT

Nov 18, 2012
For some reason I can't place the order. It keeps asking for my phone number but there is no place to enter it. I guess I will have to call.
That happened to me. Go to your account (linked on top right of page) and edit your address info. There will be a place to input your phone number. You should be able to order no problem then!

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
That happened to me. Go to your account (linked on top right of page) and edit your address info. There will be a place to input your phone number. You should be able to order no problem then!
The same thing happened to me -- thanks for the info on adding my phone number into my account info. :smile:

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
May 7, 2012

Shari
Welcome to the darkside :graucho: You are going to become addicted to them now!

sjja4

Sep 3, 2006
Well I placed my order yesterday. I had to call it in but it is done. I can't wait to get my new bag!!

Thanks everyone for the help,
Shari

AnnieVan

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Southern U.S.
I just got my fourth Coach; the first from the official online outlet today. The price was wonderful but, despite being packed really well, the bag is a bit rumpled. Will the bag smooth out quickly? In the store they are all perfect.

With the great prices and ease of ordering when I receive my invite, I think I'm going to be in trouble :smile: