Sale Time!!

cuppy

JustLoveToShop
O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
A Sunny Island
Think all of us are waiting anxiously for the sale to start. Got an email from SA that first day of sale in USA is Nov 29! I guess it is in line with the Black Friday sales :biggrin: No pre-sale this round but you can try send in the order forms earlier. So quickly grab the item you want!! :biggrin:

I find the sale this round is quite good. Only got the bag list. There are mini bow, vitello lux shopper small, mini charm, regular/large charm and palamo/deerskin. But in seasonal colors only. Classic (black) colors for discontinued models (i think from the way I see).

Enjoy!! :biggrin: If you need SA contact, pls pm me :biggrin: I try to reply as soon as I can :biggrin:

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Stupid question but what are considered "seasonal" colors? Mughetto surely isn't one of them right?

buim87

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Think all of us are waiting anxiously for the sale to start. Got an email from SA that first day of sale in USA is Nov 29! I guess it is in line with the Black Friday sales :biggrin: No pre-sale this round but you can try send in the order forms earlier. So quickly grab the item you want!! :biggrin:

I find the sale this round is quite good. Only got the bag list. There are mini bow, vitello lux shopper small, mini charm, regular/large charm and palamo/deerskin. But in seasonal colors only. Classic (black) colors for discontinued models (i think from the way I see).

Enjoy!! :biggrin: If you need SA contact, pls pm me :biggrin: I try to reply as soon as I can :biggrin:
I just PM you :smile:

snoozepig

Jun 11, 2007
NYC
Cuppy, I got the email as well. I just ordered a pair of metal tip ballerinas in patent leather! they are on sale!!!!! Unfortunately, the shoe I wanted is not on sale as it's sold out company wide she said, but the ballerinas are available. My first pair of miu miu shoes i am excited!

http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/METAL-TIP-BALLERINAS-p-14041.html
oh, can you please pm me so i can get the email? I really want some shoes they had this year!!! thank you!

cuppy

JustLoveToShop
O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
A Sunny Island
butterfly : congrats on yr new shoe buy!! :biggrin: I also eyeing to have my first miu miu flats in this sale too!! still waiting for the sale shoe list. hope I get good shopping luck as you do :biggrin:

I have replied all pm :smile: if i missed out anyone, pls pm me again. happy shopping!! :smile:

CivicGirl

wahoowa
Feb 23, 2008
N. VA
I just got an email from my SA and I see mughetto for some styles. PM me your email addy if you want me to forward you her email, it has pictures + prices included.

Last edited:

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
There are mini bow, vitello lux shopper small, mini charm, regular/large charm and palamo/deerskin. But in seasonal colors only. Classic (black) colors for discontinued models (i think from the way I see)
Just got off the phone with Peter from BH Miu Miu boutique and he said no mini bow or small vitello lux shoppers will be on sale there. Darn, I love small bags. He did mention the large shopper in a salmon and bright red color will be on sale for $906.50 What a good price. He did mention that wallets and other small goods like that will be on sale too.;)

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
No, I don't have pictures of shoes/small accessories....I'll email my SA and ask for them, I asked yesterday but I don't remember what else she said, just didn't have them at that moment.