sale stress

NoCute, your luka sound so yummy... and it is very romantic from your dh!

elizat: miniO in bourdeaux... I think you are going to be the first among us to have this leather? it will be a gorgeous bag!

Sounds gorgeous No Cute! We will both have chocolate raspberry bags now - except your Luka will have rasberry outside & my Gaby has raspberry suede lining. I love that your DH is having it personalized. :girlsigh:

NoCute, your luka sound so yummy... and it is very romantic from your dh!

elizat: miniO in bourdeaux... I think you are going to be the first among us to have this leather? it will be a gorgeous bag!

I think you are right that is the first bag in this leather. I'm anxious to see in person- when he wrote it was like the black w/ bronze, I was sold. That leather is thick, but still really sturdy and soft. I hope it is a good fit for me.

I was tempted to add a gray mini Ormala for my mom, but I know she'd flip at the price even for a gift (thinking of her birthday in July). She would not enjoy it b/c she'd feel it cost too much, even though she loves the style and has asked me too keep an eye out for a gray bag for her at a reasonable cost (like less than $70, HH or LP sample sale prices basically).