Sale starting today in San Francisco store

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hi everyone, I don't know much about Hermes, but I was reading the SF Chronicle this morning and I saw that the San Francisco store has items on sale today through Sunday. Thought everyone would like to know! The ad didn't mention which items or how much, but I thought I would pass along anyway. Take care all!

I know! I am sad I have to miss it but that's okay since they NEVER put and leather on sale - mostly just RTW and since I can't exactly "fit" into much these days, I'm ok missing this one.

I went to the store today to purchase the Garden Party bag. The sale was so so. My SA said it is only for last year collection of clothing and shoes. I am not interested to buy clothes and I checked their shoes, none is appealing for me. So, I think overall it is not a good sale.
But, I am very happy with my Orange GP medium size bag! Can't wait to start using it :smile:

I went to the store today to purchase the Garden Party bag. The sale was so so. My SA said it is only for last year collection of clothing and shoes. I am not interested to buy clothes and I checked their shoes, none is appealing for me. So, I think overall it is not a good sale.
But, I am very happy with my Orange GP medium size bag! Can't wait to start using it :smile:

Ooooh, CALily, congrats on the GP! I love it in orange!!!

I went to the sale on Wednesday evening. True to the SF store's reputation, they have nothing. Well, except for a lot of RTW I can't fit into! Last January's sale was much better; at least they had a lot of beautiful scarves.

I went today. Blah. LOTS of clothes in XS, S, and M...like that's gonna' fit over my big booty. HA! There were like THREE styles of shoes...so no go there.

I did find a cool summer/spring hat on 60% off clearance and snagged it...along with a nice little fall hat! So...not a complete waste! They were sold out of Twilly's...I'm guessing when no one found anything at the sale, they brought all the twillys!