Sale season ahead?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

Well, since I am back to being empty handed and it's now mid-October, I am thinking perhaps I should just wait another month or 6 weeks and perhaps some of the Prada bags will start to go on sale.

I have a few questions...

- Roughly when in the fall do the sales begin? November or not until December/January?

- Do many of the styles go on sale or not so much? NM made it sound like most of the fall styles currently in store will not be going on sale. Is that true?

- Lastly & most importantly-- where are the best places to watch for sales? NM, Saks, online sites, elsewhere?

Thanks in advance!!!

2. A lot of the styles go on sale, not all, depending on when in the season they got shipped (like in August, vs. early spring).....I don't deal with Saks or online, but Neiman's and Prada SA's of mine will SOMETIMES put stuff on hold for me before things go on sale with my charge card in December for late December sales or January markdowns. They're clearing out for their spring 2011 shipments they'll be receiving in January. Sorry that's all the info I have.

3. does anybody know if there is an ongoing sale at prada honolulu? tia