Sale reveal

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Hello! Walked into the store yesterday and saw this versatile piece in beige/nude. The black was also there but I didn't need to buy 2... anyway here it is! I love how roomy it is, how you can go from day to night, and especially the zip! (I am paranoid about things falling out or pickpockets). It's the small soho shoulder double chain!

I didn't know why they packaged it in such a large box, so finding storage for that involved a little bit of moving things around my closet. :P

Even better, they used the brown dustbag to hold it, and inside a smaller white dustbag was stuffed in there! Nice that i got 2 dustbags lol.

Alright, no more additional handbags for me this year!

I'm a bit worried about it keeping its shape - any ladies out there with a shoulder soho want to chime in?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 636
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 623
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 622
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 638
Hello! Walked into the store yesterday and saw this versatile piece in beige/nude. The black was also there but I didn't need to buy 2... anyway here it is! I love how roomy it is, how you can go from day to night, and especially the zip! (I am paranoid about things falling out or pickpockets). It's the small soho shoulder double chain!

I didn't know why they packaged it in such a large box, so finding storage for that involved a little bit of moving things around my closet. :P

Even better, they used the brown dustbag to hold it, and inside a smaller white dustbag was stuffed in there! Nice that i got 2 dustbags lol.

Alright, no more additional handbags for me this year!

I'm a bit worried about it keeping its shape - any ladies out there with a shoulder soho want to chime in?

Congrats on your new purchase! It's beautiful! :smile:

Soho leather Disco, Soho leather Hobo, the Lady Web original GG and the one that you purchased. My style is usually understated smart so the lady GG is bit too show off but I love the strap on it 😊
I have only seen the bags on the site and not in real life so I am not sure if their sizes are vastly different. Is yours much bigger than the Soho Disco? I think that the Disco would be too small for me for everyday and I like the fact that yours has the zip as, I am also paranoid with pick pockets 😄

Last edited:
Hm... great choices!

In terms of size, I think there is a sizable difference in what you can put in the disco vs the shoulder. I can put in my cell phone, sunglass case, water bottle (small sized one) and possibly my small Gucci wallet (kind of like a mens sized one) and that's pushing it. Sometimes I leave out the wallet and throw in my driver's license and credit card.

The shoulder can probably hold 2x the disco? Just an estimate but definitely can fit a long wallet, full size water bottle, sunglass case, phone, etc.

I think if you believe the disco is small, the lady web would probably be small for you too.

Thank you Applecidered! That's really helpful! It seems that as a first bag and for everyday use, I should go with the shoulder Soho 😊
I might wait for the sale to see if it comes on otherwise, I will just have to treat myself 😊

I'd love a purse too 😊