*Sale reveal*

COPENHAGEN

Aug 29, 2012
I'm so excited for my first Alexa bag. Been drooling over it for years and now it's finally here :cloud9:

First I was a bit hesitant about the color, but it turns out to be a great neutral and matches most of my everyday clothes if not all! It's definitely a keeper.

The delivery man came early so I was still half asleep and managed to hit my nose in DBFs shoulder because I was a little to excited. I was literally crying when I opened the door, delivery man must think I was mad.

Anyway, may I present slate blue Lexi - she will be joining a tiny but loving family with her sisters Bays and Lily :P

Ooops I can see you're getting a glimpse of Yoko Onos cleavage here :lol:

Photo 03-01-14 12.jpg

Last edited:
I adore this colour......if I was ever to get one more bag it would have to,be something in slate blue but I have too many bays and Alexas already......a d I have ink alexa so think this would be overkill....but it's gorgeous..enjoy hun

I adore this colour......if I was ever to get one more bag it would have to,be something in slate blue but I have too many bays and Alexas already......a d I have ink alexa so think this would be overkill....but it's gorgeous..enjoy hun
Ink is a lovely color as well, but yes the are very similar :smile: Thanks so much, hopefully I get to bring her out later today.

Beautiful bag, a perfect addition to your family :smile:
Thank you :smooch: Yes, I needed a smaller everyday bag as Bays can be heavy when shopping and going out :smile:

Congrats! She's a beauty and we're bag twins I had mine turn up a few days ago too :smile:
Thanks, and congrats to you as well, fellow sb lexi owner ;)

I love this colour and will go with everything. Congrats!
Yes, it's a very versatile color. Thank you :smile:

Aww, congrats! I'm so happy for you being so happy :smile:....that's what it's all about isn't it? That's exactly what my husband says to me "whatever makes you happy" when I spend loads of £ on something he sees no sense in ie. a mulberry

She is fab btw enjoy x

I'm so excited for my first Alexa bag. Been drooling over it for years and now it's finally here :cloud9:

First I was a bit hesitant about the color, but it turns out to be a great neutral and matches most of my everyday clothes if not all! It's definitely a keeper.

The delivery man came early so I was still half asleep and managed to hit my nose in DBFs shoulder because I was a little to excited. I was literally crying when I opened the door, delivery man must think I was mad.

Anyway, may I present slate blue Lexi - she will be joining a tiny but loving family with her sisters Bays and Lily :P

Ooops I can see you're getting a glimpse of Yoko Onos cleavage here :lol:

View attachment 2448973
This is a gorgeous colour and very versatile congrats on a lovely lexi xxx