*Sale reveal*

Such a wonderful bag and colour. Congratulations. This particular one is in amazing condition. I have just returned one to m.com which was a poor example, wafer thin leather and crumpled. Yours on the other hand, is amazing. You've got a beauty there. Enjoy every minute x
Oh no... that's the first time I've heard of issues with the slate blue leather - have you asked for a replacement?

I'd always thought the slate leather felt thicker and less slouchy even though it's soft buffalo... am awaiting confirmation that mine is on its way (ordered in Thurs) - wonder if they are actually awaiting more return stock and I will get the one you sent back!!! :wtf:

That is a great colour - you'll get so much use out of it :supacool:
Thanks, I hope so :smile:

Looks great on - love your dress as well!
Thank you, the dress is from T by Alexander Wang, I got it in the NAP sale and it actually arrived yesterday as well.

Wow, beautiful bag and looks amazing on you!
We'll be bag twins soon as I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered.
Congrats!
Oh so exciting! Hope you get yours soon ;)

Love it! And your dress too, looks fab!
:smile:
Thank you, Baginuse :hugs:

Such a wonderful bag and colour. Congratulations. This particular one is in amazing condition. I have just returned one to m.com which was a poor example, wafer thin leather and crumpled. Yours on the other hand, is amazing. You've got a beauty there. Enjoy every minute x
I can't believe yours went through quality control in that condition?! :sad: Thank you, I'm very happy with mine, the leather is soft but def not crumpled or thin.

Ooh I absolutely love your outfit. Stunning.
Thank you so much, CP :kiss:

Off topic..but I'm thinking of ordering the dress in black (because I loved it so much on you!), would you say it's true to size? I'm a size 8/10 and thinking of getting a small

Off topic..but I'm thinking of ordering the dress in black (because I loved it so much on you!), would you say it's true to size? I'm a size 8/10 and thinking of getting a small
It's very stretchy and true to size I would say. I'm a DK34 (I think that's UK6 or 8?) and mine is xs. Where did you find it in black? :smile: I only saw the grey version!