*Sale reveal*

I'm so excited for my first Alexa bag. Been drooling over it for years and now it's finally here :cloud9:

First I was a bit hesitant about the color, but it turns out to be a great neutral and matches most of my everyday clothes if not all! It's definitely a keeper.

The delivery man came early so I was still half asleep and managed to hit my nose in DBFs shoulder because I was a little to excited. I was literally crying when I opened the door, delivery man must think I was mad.

Anyway, may I present slate blue Lexi - she will be joining a tiny but loving family with her sisters Bays and Lily :P

Ooops I can see you're getting a glimpse of Yoko Onos cleavage here :lol:

View attachment 2448973
Congratulations Copenhagen, your slate blue lexie is stunning! Enjoy

Aww, congrats! I'm so happy for you being so happy :smile:....that's what it's all about isn't it? That's exactly what my husband says to me "whatever makes you happy" when I spend loads of £ on something he sees no sense in ie. a mulberry

She is fab btw enjoy x
This is so true. It's all about what makes your heart skip a beat :smile: Thank you.

Gorgeous! I do love this colour.

Oooooh she soo gorgeous I'm very jealous I'd luv one hehe
Aw, thanks, I don't know if they are totally sold out on M.com? They do come in from time to time these days.

LOVE this one! I was looking at in the sale today! I'd be very tempted if it had gold hardware - yours looks fab!
Thank you. I was actually after nickel as my others have gold/brass and I like to match my jewelry with the hw :biggrin:

This is a gorgeous colour and very versatile congrats on a lovely lexi xxx
Thank you, sweetie :hbeat: can't wait to see what you got.

Congratulations Copenhagen, your slate blue lexie is stunning! Enjoy
Thank you so much :smooch:

Beautiful congratulations, its so classy :heart:
Thank you, I hope to wear it for many years to come :smile:

Copenhagen. Your taste is great as always! With added Yoko too!!
Just wondered how your SS ink Bays was holding up?
Thank you, Candys :smooch: I actually sold SS Bays a few months ago, got a choc Bays instead. It held up well until then, but I was always a bit scared of using her, and I don't have many bags to rotate so I think she was better of to a new loving home :smile:

BUT I must admit I always get a bit of sellers remorse when I see your avatar ;) It truly is a stunning bag.

Really lovely bag and love the colour.

I almost bought a small del rey in this colour and always regretted not going for it. May have to add it to my wish list!

Ooh thanks will look I'm currently trying to convince my hubby that I need one he
Good luck with the convincing, I hope you get one ;)

That's a proper beauty you've got there! I'm jealous, love slate blue.
Thank you, I really adore the color as well. Surprising as I tend to go for black/browns.

Beautiful :smile: really wish id got slate instead of grape ...love the nickel HW too
Grape is a gorgeous color too, Dovey :smile: Thank you!

Thanks!

Really lovely bag and love the colour.

I almost bought a small del rey in this colour and always regretted not going for it. May have to add it to my wish list!
Thank you. Sounds like you need to add DR in slate blue to your wish list, yes :P