Sale reveal: drops of colour

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While I'm waiting for the tennis to start...

Attached Files:

2. This is also an excellent opportunity for me to work out how the new forum set up works, LOL.

I couldn't initially work out if I could add more than 1 image, hence the first post, but I'm sorted now.

Gold metallic mirror star key ring, aqua green SBS and neon blue small Roxette!

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful colours!! You certainly didn't hold back in the sale :smile: Enjoy carrying them! (wish we had our old smilies back)

4. I love the colours! Congratulations on your lovely buys! :smile:

5. What a haul!!! Love the sbs how are you finding the roxette is it hard to get into? Strap looks a faff to me

6. I tried them out in the outlet last night & they were indeed a faff. Easier with the smaller one because you could have it on your shoulder and use two hands though.

elvisfan4life likes this.
  7. Thanks! I hadn't bought a bag for about a year so I was ready to go LOL.

Thank you!

It's certainly not the easiest to open! I've already fastened it on one hole less than it arrived, because I felt that made the strap too tight for easy unbuckling. The small buckle also makes it fiddly. I think as the leather strap softens with use it'll get easier, but I can see it would be a deal breaker for some (the same way I hated the clasp on the Bayswater shoulder!).

elvisfan4life likes this.
  8. Wow, what a lovely haul! :smile: I just love all the colours you have there.

9. Thanks K

10. Thx for the feedback

11. What am I doing. Wrong? I click on the image and it keeps bringing me up a pic from another thread? Frustrating as I want to see your haul

12. I bet you had fun opening those parcels. Lovely purchases and a nice range of colour. Enjoy them .

13. Bays is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!
    enjoy!

14. Congrats on your fabulous colourful haul wordsworth!

15. WOWEE! These are all awesome. That blue color on Roxette is spectacular....I'm dying for that color! Enjoy Wordsworth:smile: