Sale purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone buy anything during the summer sales?

2. Yes!!! Currently awaiting the delivery....

How about you?

3. I'm looking for hair accessories which don't seem to be online :sad: I'll check in store this weekend.

I'm tempted by the studded Vara but I don't know if those can be everyday shoes.

4. Why are you unsure? Because of the style? As long as they are comfortable I don't differentiate between everyday and non-everyday 😎

Here are my purchases:

Attached Files:

BPC likes this.
  5. Plus the second:

Attached Files:

6. Yeah, not sure if it's too edgy for me haha. But they are super cool.

Great choices!

7. Thank you :smile:

I just checked my domestic sale website: the only hair accessories are a red headband and a red hair clip, both at 50% off.

8. I don't have red!

I have a pink-lavender headband and a purple hair clip. I have to check the boutique if they can track one down for me.

Thanks!

9. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Color name is wine - it is pretty:

Attached Files:

dotty8 likes this.

10. Thank you! I love that color!
    I should buy it whenever I find the colors I like. I was told at one boutique that they get random ones.

11. Good luck :flowers:

12. Nice wallet! I have the longer continental version in the same color.

13. My delivery arrived today! The bag is terrific, the keyholder however goes back: the closure is very tight and I will potentially snap my fingers. The closure was the reason I sold my beautiful Chloé Elsie.... So this is something I learned to consider when buying something.

14. This looks beautiful. I have been thinking about getting the Vara mini bag in this Ocean color, but unsure about the color. In some pics, it looks like a neon blue.. whole others look darker and more muted. Is it true to the picture here?
    If you can share a product pic would be awesome!!! thanks!

15. The color is beautiful! I am not a blue kind of gal, but I love it: it is lighter than navy, glowing, but not neon and flashy. I hope you will find the pictures helpful.
    I also highly recommend the little keyholder-wallet: the chain is removable, so it is fery versatile.
    In fact you persuaded me to keep it :biggrin:

Attached Files: