Sale over?

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I heard that the Chanel sale at Neiman Marcus was only for 1 day & now is over. Does anyone know if the sale is going on anywhere else or if it will return? I am so sad that I might have missed out :cry:

I called NM & the SA told me it was a oncce a year private night sale & this year Chanel happened to be involved. I guess I just missed out *getting tissues to cry* But I can't help but think that since Chanel was involved & also had the promotional price in Hawaii, that maybe Chanel itself will be putting these bags up for sale themselves. Wishful thinking?

I talked to my SA at NM today & she confirmed the sale included the Chanel's handbags too. This is the first time ever. There are only two lines were on sale & not all ( maybe here in San Diego): the old cambon line pink/black & the older collection with similiar to cambon but LARGER "CC".

I too missed the sale:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dont worry, they have "secret" sales in june. normally they will send out an invite via email, or u just have to have a close relationship with your SA. I walked into the st.louis saks the summer before last and they had ALOT of nice bags on sale and pearls -costume- and no one knew because they dont have sale SIGNS, they just are marked that way or they will tell you its marked down.