Sale on Coach.com, finally!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
Good enough, especially since I can't get into FOS. However, I found the same item on the Elder-Beerman site for less, so I'm ordering there.

Still, there are items on Coach.com that are not on the department store websites, so I'll be back . . .

justdefend

Sep 10, 2013
Wow, didn't expect this! This is actually a great way to move some FP product without them discounting so quickly. Also a nice way to guarantee we can get some nice FP merchandise at a discount without waiting so long.

Now I can finally get the Billy Reid Alligator Tote - only $14,000!

Last edited:

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
LOL, I might get the black violet studded duffle finally! I ordered the peach rose Cooper and rouge Madison east west tote from Elder-Beerman instead, both reduced to $167.24 each.

pittcat

Oct 29, 2012
Wow, didn't expect this! This is actually a great way to move some FP product without them discounting so quickly. Also a nice way to guarantee we can get some nice FP merchandise at a discount without waiting so long.

Now I can finally get the Billy Reid Alligator Tote - only $14,000!
Lol I was thinking the same about the alligator tote haha we'll be twins!! What a steal haha!

Saumur

Jul 8, 2014
California
What happens to the sale items after July 13? I thought I saw in another thread that they go to the Outlet Stores? If they make it to the Outlet Stores, will they be discounted even further than the current 50% off sale?

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
Finally ordered the Madison pintuck hobo in grey birch, the Poppy small tote in magenta metallic and the saff wristlet in acid green.

Saumur

Jul 8, 2014
California
Finally ordered the Madison pintuck hobo in grey birch, the Poppy small tote in magenta metallic and the saff wristlet in acid green.
I picked up the small Poppy tote in Magenta on Monday (along with 2 Legacy Duffles). The Poppy tote will be for me MIL this Christmas. I thought I'd keep it for myself because it looks like a fun bag, but I think my MIL will really love it and get more use out of it than me. I did a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thing today. I stopped by the Coach store again today and came home with another Legacy Duffle -- this one will be for my SIL this Christmas -- and a Saffiano E/W Universal Case (which my 9yr old thinks is for her :lolots: ) I really like the little wristlet and am tempted to get another.