Sale items left at NM Tampa reduced

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. MY SA [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Winnie Ashwood from NM Tampa Fl,have these goodies left further reduced.
    813 877 5700 x 2123
    Let her know Winny referred you she take good care of you.

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black and Royal blue snake skinned clutch bags and a red patent clutch. There's also a blue square scarf.[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]red sandals with silver trim - size 8.5 $595 down to $312 - last one!
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black and white patent open toe boots with zip at the back 4.5" heels. This is size 9.5B. $1325 down to $695.25
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black patent pump 1" heel with gold trim and CHANEL word at the back. Size 8.5B - $625 down to $327.75
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Patent open toe 4" heel with gold trim and cc logo at the side of the heel and a gold zip on the side. Size 8.5B - $795 down to $417.
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black patent with yellow inside sole, design and logo. Size 8.5B,4" heels. $695 down to $364.50
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black patent with leather toes and trim with scale-design 3.5" heels and strap around the ankle. Size 9B- $795 down to $417.
    [​IMG]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

[/FONT]

2. [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black Patent with silver toes and heels - size 9B, 4.5" heels. $650 down to $341.25
    [​IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black patent -size 9B, 4" heel with gold trim on the heel and the word CHANEL - $695 down to $364.50
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [​IMG][/FONT]

3. thanks for posting. wish they still had shoes in my size.

4. The black and white heels are :drool:

Thanks for posting and sharing!

5. Wow. Gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

6. Great shoes! Too bad the ones I like are not my size! Thanks for sharing!

7. Too bad I can't fit these shoes for my wide feet. I would have loved to bought them all.

8. Thanks for posting!

9. How much is the last one?? black pumps with gold bar?? :sweatdrop: TIA

10. Thanks for sharing.

Do you know how much those clutches are?

11. $364.50

12. I don't know sorry, you can alway contact her.

13. Ugh. Beautiful Chanel shoes. Too bad my feet are small and Fred Flintstone wide.

14. thank you for sharing, pity I have small feet!

15. Black and Royal blue snake skinned clutch bags and a red patent clutch

anyone have pics of these items? or an email of the SA?

I might be interested