Sale Item?? Carousel Necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had any intel on whether the Carousel Necklace (long chain with carousel pendant) would be included in any upcoming sales. I've wanted one for so long, I just can't bring myself to pay that much for costume jewelry, but I would more than consider it if it went on sale.

2. My SA advised the larger one did really well at regular price and if the smaller one if it would go on sale it would not be till towards the end of the year...

3. The next Chanel sale won't be until June. If there are any carousel necklaces still around in June they may be on sale.

4. I didn't know there were two sizes! I've only seen one, medium sized pendant.

Thanks for the info Mon, I guess I'll just have to see if I can get lucky in June :Push:

5. ^^You have to post this in the Authenticate This thread, not here in this unrelated thread. :smile: