Sale Intel??

sales intel: SF OUTLET SALE IS ON ...

just called the boston outlet. the mariastella that i bought is now on sale for $588. they nly have 1 blk and 1 brown left; woodbury outlet has a red and brown and its on sale now for $588....A FABULOUS PRICE!!! I'm kickn myself! it makes me want another!

ACCORDING TO WRENTHEM, MA SF OUTLET, THERE SALE JUST STARTED TODAY!!!!! no marisa's went on sale except an off color of patent yellow; but they did reduce a watersnake with a greenish tint for $1200.
Shoes are 35% off outlet prices, select bags are 35% off, readyware womens' clothes are 50% off retain and mens shoes are 35% off.

Not sure if the sale is universal. guess somethings like bags depend on the colors they have on hand. At wrenthem, the salesguy says its doggie dog in the store...i tried calling woodbury, and they are not even picking up their phone after a minute of rings.

my guy at woodbury says...

he's gonna send me pics, but their sale supposidly their started 2 days ago. no wallets on sale because they don't get many in :sad:
they do have some select shoes on sale for a whopping 70% off their outlet price. will try to post pics tomorrow...gotta go to my daughter's show tonight.

call richard peterson in woodbury at 845-928-7116 if you are looking for anything in particular...he was great at locating and sending, has been with company for many years, is quite knowledgeable and most of all is kind and helpful and patient.

sales intel: SF OUTLET SALE IS ON ...

just called the boston outlet. the mariastella that i bought is now on sale for $588. they nly have 1 blk and 1 brown left; woodbury outlet has a red and brown and its on sale now for $588....A FABULOUS PRICE!!! I'm kickn myself! it makes me want another!

ACCORDING TO WRENTHEM, MA SF OUTLET, THERE SALE JUST STARTED TODAY!!!!! no marisa's went on sale except an off color of patent yellow; but they did reduce a watersnake with a greenish tint for $1200.
Shoes are 35% off outlet prices, select bags are 35% off, readyware womens' clothes are 50% off retain and mens shoes are 35% off.

Not sure if the sale is universal. guess somethings like bags depend on the colors they have on hand. At wrenthem, the salesguy says its doggie dog in the store...i tried calling woodbury, and they are not even picking up their phone after a minute of rings.

my guy at woodbury says...

he's gonna send me pics, but their sale supposidly their started 2 days ago. no wallets on sale because they don't get many in :sad:
they do have some select shoes on sale for a whopping 70% off their outlet price. will try to post pics tomorrow...gotta go to my daughter's show tonight.

call richard peterson in woodbury at 845-928-7116 if you are looking for anything in particular...he was great at locating and sending, has been with company for many years, is quite knowledgeable and most of all is kind and helpful and patient.

My heart is racing. I hope they have the Nepal 55s.

Sale on at all outlets.

From 30-50% off.

Paragon is a private sale from 24-27 Nov for Citibank Paragon Card holders with additional 10% off discounted price. Open to public thereafter.

MBS with very limited sale items.

I hv went to Paragon, Ion, MBS.

Paragon, lots of selection. It went crazy and the SA stopped putting the shoes in the original shelves... LOL.

I went at 10am when the stores opens. In less than 5 mins, the shoes section is filled up with us. Shoes are hogged. I have to point to the SA serving me that I want this pair that this lady is holding, that pair on the floor, etc.... It was craziness.

Was at Ion ard lunch time. It was worse. The SAs there can't seemed to be able to multi-task. My friends had to wait quite long for someone to get them their shoe size. Paragon had lots of SAs and one SA was able to listen to 3 of us and get the shoes we wanted.

Highly recommend Paragon. Sizes runs low as I returned suring lunch time with my other 2 friends.

It was craziness. Here's what I got and a belt (no pictures) at 30% off.

All from Paragon as I get additional 10% off.

L-R: SF Ribes 70 in Patent Bone and Gilia 100 in Patent Amaranto at 30% off. Ginnie 80 in Calf Yellow (looks green though) at 50% off

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 458
US Ferragamo boutiques F/W 2010 sale:

Pre-sale from Dec. 1 (Wed) - Dec. 7 (Tues).

35% off select fall shoes and accessories
40% off select fall ready-to-wear

Public sale begins Dec. 8th.

For the previous sale (S/S 2010), if you received a "Preferred Clients" card, you were able to take your items home with you during the pre-sale period. It was a nice benefit as you didn't have to wait until the public sale began to pick up your goodies.

US Ferragamo boutiques F/W 2010 sale:

Pre-sale from Dec. 1 (Wed) - Dec. 7 (Tues).

35% off select fall shoes and accessories
40% off select fall ready-to-wear

Public sale begins Dec. 8th.

For the previous sale (S/S 2010), if you received a "Preferred Clients" card, you were able to take your items home with you during the pre-sale period. It was a nice benefit as you didn't have to wait until the public sale began to pick up your goodies.

:nuts: YAY!

Thanks for updates on SF sales! Bloomingdales (So. Coast Plaza) had a very nice selection of 35 % off handbags today. They had some wallets and a few belts, too. And remember, if you don't see that 'special' something you're looking for... like the Sofia... they are very good about ordering it from their Bloomingdales NY, 59th St. store. ($24 to ship, you'd think it'd be free)