Sale in Europe?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there going to be a Spring/Summer sale in Europe?

2. if you want to still go shopping, you have to borrow more money, but if you want a quiet walk around Singapore and bring gifts to friends, order them online on this website http://www.mooments.com/ , gifts for everyone, save time and money!

3. I want to know about sales in Europe too!! The sales re so good in the US!!

4. I want to know too! :love:

5. Normally you get an email from them, if you are a good customer, but i just Google Mytheresa private sale and found the link :graucho:

6. Thank you both for sharing!! xx

7. Thanks Fabiana for the post. I just bough a new pair shoes :smile:

8. 😊😊😊😊😊

9. The Valentino website doesn't show sale for uk yet - anyone know when it will start

10. They did have a uk sale, although everything sold out very quickly.
    Perhaps next time look at the selfridges and Harvey nics Valentino sale, they had a good selection and sizes [emoji4][emoji4]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice