Sale ending date?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

Does anybody know when the mulberry.com sale end and when the shops (Mulberry store) end their sale?
    Reason is that I have seen a few things on the sale that I want, but have not bought it yet, due to have to pay too much tax to get it to Norway. I will be going to London in two weeks time and hope that the stores still have their sale on. Am I just being to optimistic? :thinking:

2. sale should be still on??
    I bought a sale bag on the 16th or 17th of July last year. Maybe call a few days before you arrive and ask them to put something aside for you?

3. I was in Mulberry, Edinburgh today looking for a purple CC A4 tote and they told me they had another delivery of sale goods arriving that afternoon.

I spoke to the lady further and she said that the sale will go on for another 2 weeks.

4. Thanks for your reply!
    So hopefully the sale ends after I have been to London. I will be there Friday the 17.
    I want some of their shoes, and I really want to try them on, before buying them!

5. You may even be super lucky and get a second discount price on them by then ;) you never know, so fingers crossed :biggrin:

6. Sounds like a good idea to try them on first, the sizes seem to be a bit unpredictable. Have a great trip to London!

7. Well, that would be fantastic, but I will be more than happy to get them at the price written on the mulberry.com!

Thank you Vicky, I really look forward to it! Just hope the weather is not too hot :sweatdrop: