Sale Balenciagas at Susan San Francisco

kimair

unflappable
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
i was there earlier today, and they had the following on sale (40% off retail):

black canvas/black leather weekender
bordeaux bowling
cafe work (i think it was cafe, it could have been a different brown)
black travel duffle
ink X2 hook bag
navy paisley/brown leather X2 hook bag
numerous pink, blue fur bags
numerous whistle bags (i saw red, brown and black)
fur mini coin purses and compagnons

ask for mary-beth if you call...

This is surprising to me. My family lives almost walking distance in Hillsborough so I visit the Burlingame store quite often and I find them to be very friendly. Maybe they don't want to disclose what is on sale over the phone because they are getting inundated with calls?

The SA I spoke with Tue was unbelievably rude. I told her I had heard there was a sale on some bags and she replied that Susan "would be furious" that I knew about their sale. She said the SA that told me about in SF would be in trouble. That Susan doesn't want sales discussed over the phone and that if I wanted to know what they had in stock, I'd "better just drive right over" if I want to see what they had.

I asked if they sold regular priced merchandise over the phone and she said yes. I asked how this was different and just repeated that above.

Oh, so I told her that I was a career gal and had to be in the office during the hours their store is open. She laughed and said that if I wanted a bag I'd find a way to leave work.

Fine.

I will gladly take my money elsewhere.

i'm sorry that some of you have had bad experiences there...
my sa, mary beth is great and every time i've been to the sf store, i've had nothing but good experiences...but i have heard differently about the burlingame store...

fiatflux...i remember seeing a vert d'eau first and a weekender...but there were more...

the only interesting sale moto bag i saw was the brown work...i've really been wanting a work, but i am not a brown person...
it's a great deal at 40% off...
mary beth told me they had another one in a lighter blue (periwinkle, perhaps) that was also 40% off...