Sale bags at Bergdorf's...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just received this email from Maria, my SA at Bergdorf's...regarding their current sale..These aren't all but just a few I was interested in..

1-Gucci with the flower plrint on a linen with the bamboo handles and buff leather details reg$1389./sale 969.00.
    2- Small Gucci Bug bag print on white satin $695./sale 489.00 and quite a few other styles but not white.

3-Chloe- Betty totes and satchels in 2 sizes and several colours

4-Chloe Silverado- Large hobo Copper metallic sale $1199.00
    and smaller olive hobo in Olive $879. AND brown tote 1139.00

Chanel has a few bags.. need to check!

I don't know if you loke the YSL Muse..(it's their new IT bag) we have a few in Large Pale Gold and Linen, $1049.and we have the regular leathers not on Sale.

and if you are interested we have Mulberry, Kooba (take a look at the new Kooba in our neew catalogue), Be and D, Dolce Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Marni, Oscar , Isabella Fiori, and Valentino plus a few more..

Also, they are having their second markdown on Wednesday!

Most of these deals aren't online, just in-store. Maria is great if you want to call the store & ask for her in handbags.

2. ^ THANKS so much for the info!

3. Thanks a bunch for the sales info, acegirl! although my wallet is not as happy hearing this news....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice