Sale at nordstrom = fall wardrobe!

Kaki

Oct 19, 2007
Nordstrom was having a sale, and as I work there, I sort of went crazy. I think all of this was 60% off after my employee discount?

Vince Sweater
000acryt

000aebxh

000adwbx

I wanted this in all black, but I decided to just try the stripes, since the black was completely sold out. I expected to return it when I got it in the mail, but the knit was so thick, and the stripes so lovely, I just fell in love with it! My boyfriend loves cuddling me when I wear it because it's so warm and soft. I wear it with a leather waist belt usually, but I don't have a picture. I've been looking for a cheap grey (or black) fedora to wear with it.

See by Chloe dress & Helmut Lang blazer
000ag730

000ahapr

000arqrh

I'd been stalking this dress for so long, that I bought it 3 sizes too big when it went on sale. It's really baggy, so I can't wear it alone, but I just wrapped a black satin sash around my waist, and it looks fine. I think the top is supposed to sit under the chest, but it goes all the way down to my waist! It looks great with my black cashmere beret.

The Helmut Lang blazer is gorgeous! I have really long and thin arms, so it's impossible for me to find a blazer that fits without having it tailored; the HL one, however, fit *perfectly*. It also has a sheen to it that almost makes it look leather, but I'm quite sure it's polyester. I wore it to work one day with one of my boyfriend's white undershirts.

D&G Dress
000ak7tw

I don't understand how this was part of the fall collection? I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work in the slightly chill SoCal weather. (Yes, I know, I have no breasts whatsoever.)

Hope this post is allowed!

I wanted this in all black, but I decided to just try the stripes, since the black was completely sold out. I expected to return it when I got it in the mail, but the knit was so thick, and the stripes so lovely, I just fell in love with it!

Yup, I have the same coat! and at first I wanted in solid black too but when I saw the striped one, I immediately fell in love (the black was still available in my size at that time). It's more fun and more versatile I think, i can wear it with black or grey dress underneath.

and nice haul by the way.