Saks will not let me buy -?!

ceya, I may want the leather, but I need to know if this 3rd party system is over shipping operations for all the Saks or does it sound like something just this location uses? I'm sorry, I don't want to say too much about the location because it is not my intention that anyone get in trouble over this. I just don't understand this 3rd party business. Apparently it is something independent of the visa charge step.

What does she mean she couldn't let you speak to them? You should at the very least get a clear explaination, even if it's some kind of glitch. Can you speak to a manager to get a better explaination? This just seems weird. I mean they're sending it to one of their own stores. I don't understand this at all.

I don't get it either. I should have asked for a manager.
Maybe I will get it through ceya's SA (thank you, ceya, for being so helpful) but I wonder if I will run into the same issue again.
All this hassle has definitely taken the romance out of my first Chanel bag purchase.

I also found out today that the Chanel sunnies I wanted aren't available in my chosen color in the US at all. Today is just not my day. I might try again tomorrow but, frankly, I don't want to ruin another day.

ceya, I may want the leather, but I need to know if this 3rd party system is over shipping operations for all the Saks or does it sound like something just this location uses? I'm sorry, I don't want to say too much about the location because it is not my intention that anyone get in trouble over this. I just don't understand this 3rd party business. Apparently it is something independent of the visa charge step.
There is no 3rd party. I think it is clearance branch from credit card department within Saks. All charges must be clearance before shipping out. She does not know how tell them, therefore it was not approved. Some SAs may do faster than other, depend how far and how hard they are willing to do to earn your business.

I've heard they can block shipping if u have ever been warned for too many returns
I know from my SA that hEr client go blocked by shipping for that when she had a history of too many returns(she lives in NYC,it was that SAks).

I've heard they can block shipping if u have ever been warned for too many returns
I know from my SA that hEr client go blocked by shipping for that when she had a history of too many returns(she lives in NYC,it was that SAks).
may be returns but no purchased?
When I was first purchased at Saks, one SA messed up my Saks credit card, which I used for discount. But she did not use. So I returned 3. And later bought 7, should that be counted? :P

I was going for black but do love the red as well... ceya, if you wouldn't mind sending me your SA's info I might go for the red if I can't find black..
I am not quite as hot to purchase at this point because of all the brouhaha yesterday. Its very strange that they did this with no real explanation.

All it takes is one bad experience to make u not like a bag..sad to say.I'd wait and see if u still want it a week from now.
I had a bag delivered from SAks once that i was dying to get..and it came with someone's used trash inside( a return). I returned it very upset and never could look at that bag again.it soured it for me..
Sorry u r having issues with SAks.I have a great saks SA ,pm me if u want his number

All it takes is one bad experience to make u not like a bag..sad to say.I'd wait and see if u still want it a week from now.
I had a bag delivered from SAks once that i was dying to get..and it came with someone's used trash inside( a return). I returned it very upset and never could look at that bag again.it soured it for me..
Sorry u r having issues with SAks.I have a great saks SA ,pm me if u want his number
some one left trash in the bag? what an act !

I was going for black but do love the red as well... ceya, if you wouldn't mind sending me your SA's info I might go for the red if I can't find black..
I am not quite as hot to purchase at this point because of all the brouhaha yesterday. Its very strange that they did this with no real explanation.
pm

On Friday afternoon I discovered that there were more pending charges on my card for what appeared to be approx. $1500 - which meant that, on top of the original charge for the lion head bag that had not yet been refunded($3285) they had caused my card to MAX OUT! I discovered this when attempting to use the card for a $10 book purchase for my daughter and I was denied. I was, needless to say, freaking out, but I had to wait until my bank opened this morning to discover that the Naples, FL Saks that I've been trying to deal with on this bag purchase had charged my card again for $1664 and then immediately refunded it, however the funds are still in authorization and are not available until they clear in a day or two.

I called the location and spoke with a store manager, Christine. After she chased everything down and found the bag, the charge history, etc, she determined that the bag had been sent to me. I told her no way, they told me that they were not going to send it to me and furthermore I do not wish to purchase it from them anymore and just want my refund. She then said to let her look again and track down the bag, etc. After she called me back she said that everything should be fine and that all the charges had been settled after 3pm last Friday and probably had not cleared my bank yet.
I told her I had already spoken with my bank this morning and they confirmed that everything would eventually settle regarding the $1664 charges, but there was no pending refund for the original $3285. Ultimately I agreed to give it til the end of day and see if it comes through. She didn't offer an explanation but when I asked she said the additional charge appeared to be Lela, the SA, trying to split the sale with my local SA for commission purposes but would have to speak with her to know what exactly she was trying to do.
She was completely unapologetic for the store having maxed out my card and refusing to send a paid for item to me. She didn't know why they wouldn't mail the bag to me and only after I persisted for an explanation did she reluctantly agree to ask the SA, Lela and have her call me. I told her I already knew what the SA would say and that she didn't know either and didn't want a third call from her to hear the same thing. Christine said she'd try to find out more and would call me tomorrow since no one involved is there right now.
She also said if I still want the bag we could try to run the card again, Ha! I said they had already charged and then refunded my money so why would this be any different. She didn't know.
I am willing to forgive and forget if there was a genuine mistake in the ringing up of the transaction however I was given no explanation with virtually no apology for this ridiculous situation. It almost feels like some kind of discrimination but they won't tell me what it is.

What in the world could the problem be? Should I go above this lady for further explanation or should I just drop it and move on? I've always loved Sak's and am just now starting to be able to afford things there, plus it is the only luxury department store in my area. I would hate to have to stop going there but I am so aggravated with this situation!