Saks Walt Whitman Mall

imanda

O.G.
May 22, 2007
I know they don't have bags but can anyone advise if they carry other Chanel besides footwear? Thanks!

joansie

Aug 30, 2007
New York
no ~ i've never seen any RTW...they do have a sort of "secret closet" on 2nd floor w some handbags ~ they may be returns from other stores & they may or may not have inventory at this time...as a rule, they dont carry Chanel handbags - just shoes & make up...

imanda

O.G.
May 22, 2007
thanks Joansie. I wish there were more places on Long Island with Chanel. Getting into the city is not that convenient for me :sad:

joansie

Aug 30, 2007
New York
have you been to Hirschleifers in Manhasset ~ they have tons of Chanel ~ great to go just to browse so you can see/try on the bags IRL...

imanda

O.G.
May 22, 2007
have you been to Hirschleifers in Manhasset ~ they have tons of Chanel ~ great to go just to browse so you can see/try on the bags IRL...
Yes I have! How does their stock compare to boutiques in the city?

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
Yes I have! How does their stock compare to boutiques in the city?
Penney at Hirsh can send u updates on their Chanel stock as it comes in via email so u dont ever even have to go to the store unless u see something u want and need to try it on. Penney is fabulous to work with. I live in DC and buy from Hirsh tax free :graucho:

shoot her an email to get on the list hun

penney@hirshleifers.com

imanda

O.G.
May 22, 2007
Penney at Hirsh can send u updates on their Chanel stock as it comes in via email so u dont ever even have to go to the store unless u see something u want and need to try it on. Penney is fabulous to work with. I live in DC and buy from Hirsh tax free :graucho:

shoot her an email to get on the list hun

penney@hirshleifers.com
Just emailed her...thank you! That will save me some trips to the store :smile: