Saks Trunk Show Pictures and Inside Info.....ROFL

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I know you have seen these bags several times already - but since we all love pictures here are some more with some comments. I found the shoes to be gorgeous in this trunk show, the clothing also was amazing. Could not take pictures of everything since they were already looking at me funny. ....

For those that had posted looking for the black metallic reissue with silver hardware, my Saks had it in the 227 and in the 226.

NOW FOR THE INSIDE INFO....lol. The cutest, curly haired, blonde, angelic face chanel rep was there, wearing the cutest CC sweater in baby blue......he was gorgeous....and I sat to talk to him for a bit......well.......he told me that there is a new Maxi coming out for Fall, the flap will be like the jumbo flap with the curve, the caviar will be more rigid !!!!!!, he said the french buyers love the soft, unconstructed new caviar, but apparently he mentioned the flap part not being as sturdy has not made Chanel happy and they are re-engineering the Maxi for Fall.....
Now.......this is all hearsay but he seemed genuinely in the know....and it was such a pleasure to spend time talking to him....ROFL....
so here are the pictures.

Something is not working right....I can't upload the pics., will keep trying.
The pics are the right size, the right type but....they are not uploading....will try in a few minutes.......sorry.....maybe is the site....

Pics. !. Boots for Miami, ROFL, 2.The Large Edgy in Beige., Great bag., 3.Edgy in Black., loved it., reminds me of the Rodeo Drive., 4.Executive and Tennis bag....saw two people buying the tennis racquet...lol, 5. Very pretty Dark Blue Tote., leather was awesome on this bag.

Attachments

• boots for Miami...ROFL (Small).jpg
    boots for Miami...ROFL (Small).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 161
  • edgy-great bag! (Small).jpg
    edgy-great bag! (Small).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Edgy-loved it (Small).jpg
    Edgy-loved it (Small).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 353
  • executive andtennis sports bag (Small).jpg
    executive andtennis sports bag (Small).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Executive in Navy or black (Small).jpg
    Executive in Navy or black (Small).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 243
More Pics. 6.- Clothes were awesome, this dress was gorgeous, ...thats my reissue and champagne...lol, 7. Another pic of the Dark Blue Tote., 8. Green and purple flaps., the colors were very pretty., 9. Loved this shoe and bag combination..., 10. Amazing Shoe

Attachments

• loved these shoes (Small).jpg
    loved these shoes (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 237
  • love these shoes and bag combo (Small).jpg
    love these shoes and bag combo (Small).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Green and purple flap (Small).jpg
    Green and purple flap (Small).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 335
  • great looking navy bag (Small).jpg
    great looking navy bag (Small).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 130
  • gorgeous dress, thats my reissue and my champagne ROFL (Small).jpg
    gorgeous dress, thats my reissue and my champagne ROFL (Small).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 566
Pics 11. Maxi in White Caviar, jumbo in Fuschia....Color is AMAZING, SAks is not getting the jumbo, only the MAXI but they had one as a sample...Jumbo in Navy and purple smaller flap(very pretty). Pic.12 Small Patent Flap and some accessories., 13. small patent flap with gorgeous chain in red, purple and larger one in Navy. and a large, large bag with amazing leather. 14 purple and blue jumbo and the red lambskin Maxi. 15. The purple on this bag is darker than this picture, its like the prior picture.

Attachments

• Maxi in fuschia,navy,white,purple small bag and red lambskin maxi in front (Small).jpg
    Maxi in fuschia,navy,white,purple small bag and red lambskin maxi in front (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 601
  • patent and accessories (Small).jpg
    patent and accessories (Small).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 302
  • patents and large bag (Small).jpg
    patents and large bag (Small).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 321
  • purple, blue and the red lambskin maxi (Small).jpg
    purple, blue and the red lambskin maxi (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 518
  • small purple real color is darker (Small).jpg
    small purple real color is darker (Small).jpg