SAKS takes FOREVER

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Ughhh, I ordered a Givenchy bag on saks.com April 25 and selected 2 day rush shipping..They still haven't shipped my order? I live chatted, and she said a security rep will reach out to me to ask me questions before they can ship. Ok, but they still haven't called me. Do they normally take this long to process orders?

Now I'm kicking myself for not ordering on farfetch or net a porter!

Okay it finally shipped, but the package dimensions are so off? I don't think a small Givenchy Antigona can fit in a box that's 6x6x6 inches [emoji30] we shall see what they ended up sending me..

Okay it finally shipped, but the package dimensions are so off? I don't think a small Givenchy Antigona can fit in a box that's 6x6x6 inches [emoji30] we shall see what they ended up sending me..

Maybe they sent you a free bag charm in that 6x6x6 box! Course it won't do you any good if you don't get your bag........! That's really bad service, sorry to hear it.
I once ordered a Coach bag and after that won a bag on ebay that was coming from Japan.
Guess which bag I got first?

Hint: It wasn't the Coach!:annoyed:

Maybe they sent you a free bag charm in that 6x6x6 box! Course it won't do you any good if you don't get your bag........! That's really bad service, sorry to hear it.
I once ordered a Coach bag and after that won a bag on ebay that was coming from Japan.
Guess which bag I got first?

Hint: It wasn't the Coach!:annoyed:

[emoji23] I'm going to cry if they really sent me something in a box that small.. Costumer service said the Antigona should fit if the handles are down. I'm like uh have you seen the Antigona in person. You can't fold those handles without damaging the purse! I hope I don't have to fight them on anything.

[emoji23] I'm going to cry if they really sent me something in a box that small.. Costumer service said the Antigona should fit if the handles are down. I'm like uh have you seen the Antigona in person. You can't fold those handles without damaging the purse! I hope I don't have to fight them on anything.

Try not to worry too much, one thing I've learned is that most customer service from these stores is actually not "service" at all since they rarely know what they're talking about!
Positive thoughts for you and your bag.

So sorry to hear about your experience! Usually Saks is quick to process (they've shipped my items the same or next day unless there was a note when I purchased that said there would be a delay. Not sure what happened with your bag. It's further strange because they tend to send me my stuff in too big rather than too small boxes.

Now, Neiman can take forever, lol.

Do you live near a Saks store? If there's any issue with your bag I would go to the store as I find the online CS not very good whereas the managers/SAs are better.

You should be protected if anything happens to your bag as a result of poor shipping. I do understand your frustration though.

It seems to me that most high end department stores are going in this direction. When I order from Gucci.com, Farfetch or Matches, it is super quick.

Case in point, I live on the east coast (US) and ordered a bag at 5am from Barneys.com as they were the online site that had the bag with the color and hardware I wanted. I got the last one in the company. Ordered on Wednesday 4/26 at 5am EST with 2 day priority shipping requested. Here we are at 9am on 4/29....no shipping notification yet. [emoji15]

So sorry to hear about your experience! Usually Saks is quick to process (they've shipped my items the same or next day unless there was a note when I purchased that said there would be a delay. Not sure what happened with your bag. It's further strange because they tend to send me my stuff in too big rather than too small boxes.

Now, Neiman can take forever, lol.

Do you live near a Saks store? If there's any issue with your bag I would go to the store as I find the online CS not very good whereas the managers/SAs are better.
Ugh that's so weird! I bought a bag at neimans last week and they were faster than SAKS. I don't have a SAKS in my state so I'm out of luck if they did indeed send me something totally wrong...i just dont see how an 11 inch bag can possibly fit in a tiny 6x6 box?? That's nuts. A mini bag won't even fit in a box that small... I'm worried because I've read a lot of horror stories of people being sent the wrong items and SAKS taking months to send the correct item..and worse a gal ordered a bag but was sent a pair of shoes? They refused to refund her or send her the bag because they claimed she was lying. :sick:

You should be protected if anything happens to your bag as a result of poor shipping. I do understand your frustration though.

It seems to me that most high end department stores are going in this direction. When I order from Gucci.com, Farfetch or Matches, it is super quick.

Case in point, I live on the east coast (US) and ordered a bag at 5am from Barneys.com as they were the online site that had the bag with the color and hardware I wanted. I got the last one in the company. Ordered on Wednesday 4/26 at 5am EST with 2 day priority shipping requested. Here we are at 9am on 4/29....no shipping notification yet. [emoji15]
At this point I'm just hoping they even sent me a bag! It seems like they sent me a keychain or something tiny.

And that's so annoying!!! My saks order was supposed to arrive monday, but because it took them 3 days to ship it's coming late. So much for "rush" shipping.