Saks Spend Some Get Some Gift Cards Event

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
Like many of you, I reveived an e-mail blast from Saks about their upcoming promotion of Spend$ome Get$ome on September 20 and was excited about the possibility of making two purchases. One from Saks and one from NM. I called my local Saks store and was infomed, as I was also informed in April when purchasing the MAXI, that I am not able to get gift cards from Chanel purchases. I asked the SA why and they mentioned that this is a policy that they have adopted for many designer brands at the request of the vendor. I immediately called the corporate office in New York as well as the SA Jonathan (NY), and was also informed about this request by several vendors: Prada, LV, Loubutin, Chanel, and many others (i.e., about 12). They mentioned that the vendors made the request and they unfortunately have to honor it. They also mentioned that the upcoming triple and double point events may also be included. The managment mentioned that they have reeived a lot of feedback from longstanding, valued customers about their dissatisfaction with this new policy. I am so bummed. I, like you, love to maximize my dollars for even more purchaees. Well, back to NM I go!!!!:tdown::confused1::confused1:.

Miche

Tt's been about almost year that Chanel has not been included in Saks GC events. Am sure Saks has lost many clients/mega $$ to NM as a result and for me, it's sad to have that door closed.